How to handle Borrow Box objects
Please follow the guidelines below when handling the objects in this box as they are very old and may be easily broken.
- Treat all objects with respect and handle them with care.
- Always hold objects with both hands.
- Always support the full body and weight of the object.
- Do not eat or drink when you are handling the objects.
- Ensure hands are clean before touching the objects.
- Ensure objects are replaced in the box.
- Please report the loss or theft of an object to the Centre immediately. If an object is damaged please do not try to repair it, but do ensure all pieces are retained.